Birthday coming up? Time for a tea party? Just want a reason to get together? As a rabbit-lover, a bunny-themed party might be right for you. We’ve put together a few things that might help you out.
Peter Rabbit Cake
A recipe from McCormick made from two 9-inch round cakes. The recipe simply calls for cutting up one of the cakes to create the ears and body.
Food Network Bunny Cake
A more 3D cake made with two 9-inch round cakes from the Food Network.
Betty Crocker Bunny Cake
The Betty Crocker version of a 3D bunny cake.
- The Bunny Hop – Relay race in which each contestant must hop around an object, like a fake carrot available at craft stores, wearing bunny ears and holding a ball or balloon between their legs as they hop.
- Bunny Tag – Traditional tag, but with players must hop like a rabbit.
- Carrot Toss – Ring-toss around a craft-store carrot.
- Pin The Nose (or Tail) on the Bunny – Draw a bunny face or full bunny on a piece of poster paper. Cut out construction paper noses or use cotton balls with pieces of rolled tape on the back.
- Bunny Balloons – Use a marker to draw a bunny face on a helium balloon and attach a pair of construction paper ears.
- Bunny Banners – available from Expressions In Design or French & Sparrow
- Bunny Confetti – available from Papirvendage
- Bunny Wall Decals – available from Twistmo
- Bunny Stamp – available from Amazon