Win this personalized bunny print by entering our giveaway contest!
Just in time for Easter, My House Rabbit and Grizzly Bear Greetings are hosting a giveaway for a personalized bunny print! Customize this design with your child’s or pet bunny’s name and select one of four bunny colors: brown, white, grey or black. (See color choices here.)
This vibrant design is printed on heavyweight 100% cotton rag, acid-free paper with a matte finish. Print measures 8 x 10 inches and is centered on an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet. Giveaway is for print only. Frame and mat not included. Colors may vary a bit from your screen vs. the actual print colors.
Learn more about this print >
- To enter, like Grizzly Bear Greetings’s Facebook page and My House Rabbit’s Facebook page, and then comment below with the name you’d like on the print and your color choice (brown, white, grey or black).
- One entry per person. Winner will be randomly selected.
- Be sure to include your email address so we can contact you for your mailing address if you win. (We will not use your email address for any other purpose.)
- Print will be mailed via USPS First Class Mail within two business days of receipt of mailing address. We make no guarantee that the print will arrive before Easter.
- Contest is open worldwide and ends Sunday, March 10 at 11:59 pm EST.
UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner, Becky S. and her bunny, Babs.
Congratulations to Amber who won our Bunny Holiday Card Giveaway!
We had some fantastic responses to the question in our giveaway, What’s your best piece of advice for new bunny owners? Amber’s piece of advice was:
I always tell new rabbit owners: when trying to understand bunny habits, think of a rabbit more like a cat than a large hamster. They are much more curious, interactive and clever than I think most people anticipate.
Here are a few more responses:
- Be patient! It takes bunnies so much longer to trust and form bonds than a cat or a dog, but it’s so rewarding once they do. I also preach the glory of cord protectors.
- Spend time with your buns. They are not cage animals. I’ve found that the personalities of our two rabbits really came out when we allowed them to hop around the house freely. Also, if you have access to fresh hay, buy it! The hay at the pet stores is expensive and my rabbits don’t really care for it much. But the fresh hay I buy at the MSPCA @ Nevins Farm, they absolutely love!
- Make sure you potty train your new bun! And feed him or her lots of hay
- Read lots of bunny books and articles to be sure you’re getting different perspectives! Also, get a big box and cut out a slot so they can jump in and fill it with newspaper and cardboard to protect your carpet and furniture!!!
- Get in touch with your local House Rabbit Society chapter. Its always good to be a part of a community of experienced bunny people who can answer any question you have.
For all the great answers, see the comments on our giveaway post.
Choose from three fabulous bunny holiday card designs in My House Rabbit’s giveaway.
It’s that time of year again! It’s time to think about sending out those holiday greetings. We’re hosting a giveaway featuring a set of six bunny holiday cards by Grizzly Bear Greetings.
You can choose one of the following three designs (or create an assortment of all three):
The designs are printed on 100% recycled card stock with a matte finish. Cards measure 5.5 x 4.25 inches when folded. Comes with six A2 white 100% recycled envelopes. Inside greeting (Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Season’s Greetings, etc.) can be customized.
- To enter, comment below with your answer to this question: What’s your best piece of advice for new bunny owners?
- Be sure to include your email address so we can contact you for your card preference and mailing address if you win. Contest is open worldwide and ends Thursday, November 8 at 11:59 pm EST.
UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner Amber!
My House Rabbit is sponsoring a giveaway for a set of 12 Bunny Christmas Cards from our Bunny Lover Gift Shop!
Send holiday greetings to friends and family with these adorable Christmas cards featuring the little bunnies decorating a tree, making a snow bunny, and sledding down a hill. The designs are printed on 100% recycled card stock with a matte finish. Cards measure 5.5 x 4.25 inches when folded. Comes with twelve A2 white 100% recycled envelopes.
One lucky winner can choose his/her favorite design or get an assortment of all three designs. Inside greeting (Merry Christmas, Season’s Greetings, etc.) can be customized as well.
- To enter, list three reasons why rabbits make great indoor pets as a comment on this post.
- Be sure to include your email address so we can contact you for your card preference and mailing address if you win. Contest is open worldwide and ends Sunday, November 6 at 11:59 pm EST.