Two pet rabbits alerted their owners to a kitchen fire one night in Tucson. Nicole Ochotorena, her husband, and their three children were all asleep when the fire broke out. The rabbits stomped their feet in their cage, waking the owners up. The smoke alarms did not go off.
“My bunnies are my lifesavers,” Ochotorena said. “They saved my life and they saved my kids.”
Learn more at myfoxchicago.com.
Another reason why our pet rabbits should be kept indoors instead of cruelly kept outside!
about two years ago our persian blue house rabbit saved our lives by alerting my husband and i of a major gas leak in our flat. He clawed the lounge door growled screamed and jumped up against the door.
I love bunnies. This is such a great story. Keep up the good work with this site.